Our jewellery is hand crafted by a small team of talented artisans located in the heart of Jaipur, India. With over 25 years experience in the silversmithing trade they support Ethical & Fair Trade Practices with a large focus on empowering women in the workplace.
Lee’s intricate drawings are brought to life here with close communication every step of the way.
If your interested in seeing the journey of a collection from start to finish head on over to our Instagram page for more behind the scenes.
Treat me with care.
Our Cloud Nine pieces are designed to last with love and care. Here are some tips on how to look after your jewels.
• Avoid contact with water, cosmetics and chemicals (e.g. hair spray, perfume‚ lotions‚ household cleansers)
• Do not place in damp conditions and avoid wearing in the shower, pool, or seaRemove when exercising or during activities which may cause sweating
• Store in a cool dry place. Our original boxes (included with each order) make the perfect storage spaces for your jewellery. If you no longer have the box, a zip-lock bag is a great alternative
• Sterling silver pieces can be cleaned using a polishing cloth or ideally a jewellery cleansing solution.
• Gold pieces should be cleaned very gently with a dry soft polishing cloth.